[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "'telecine at alegria.com'" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: colour blindness
- From: Graham Collett <graham.collett at vtr.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:39:00 -0000
- Resent-Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:40:19 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"PaKGT.A.E8F.OxH70" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the colour blindness stats that
differentiate women from men. I dont remember the exact numbers, but ,
something like 80% of men suffer from a natural colour blindness (i
suppose to varying degrees). That relates to only about 10% in women.
It's something in their jeans!
So , why are there not more women colourists... maybe we can find out
how many there are.
We have 3 and an assistant in the whole VTR group
Graham, VTR, London
ps No women have paid me !
Thanks to Barry Chambers of Gastown Post for support in 1998
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
928 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu Feb 19 10:39:05 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/