Re: Colour Vision

On Feb 17, 19:09, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
} Subject: Re: Colour Vision

> It would be best if such a test were given using a color monitor
> display, as that has the colorimetry with which we work.

following up my own post here, that wasn't quite clear, what I meant
was not that a general color vision test should be given via a
monitor, but that as a colorist I work in the medium of monitor
color-space, so my color acuity is most developed in that space,
therefore I'd be interested in the results of a test via that medium.

--Rob
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
Santa Monica, CA

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
922 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 17 22:00:14 PST 1998