Re: Colour Vision

On Feb 17, 19:59, Atomic4567 at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Colour Vision

> were abnormaly good. The Ishihara test, in particular, can show subjects who
> have superior colour vision while the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test could

very interesting Adrian, are these tests self-administered, and are
they via a print (reflective, subtractive) medium?

It would be best if such a test were given using a color monitor
display, as that has the colorimetry with which we work.

--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
922 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 17 19:09:13 PST 1998