Re: 6-perf on Spirit?

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998 14:15:43 -0800, you wrote:
>Bob Kertesz wrote:
>
>>The recently completed "Mighty Joe Young" remake from The Rat was shot in
>>VistaVision.  I don't know what they're going to do about release.
>
>Some of the plates for opticals were shot in VistaVision, but the film
>itself was shot in regular 35mm with a 1.85 matte. We did the dailies xfer
>for MJY.

You are correct.

What I should have said was that the effects unit for the picture,
spearheaded by Dreamquest, used VistaVision for most of their shots.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
922 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 17 15:01:43 PST 1998