Re: anonymity (sign posts)

On Feb 17,  1:04, "Martin Euredjian" wrote:
} Subject: Re: anonymity (sign posts)

> What is needed is a version of "filtering" that allows you to say something
> like:  if a message is going to the following recipients use this signature,
> else, use that one, etc, etc.  Does this exist?

This would be a function of the MUA (mail user agent) and my Unix
agents do allow for switching .sig files.

One can find out more by monitoring the comp.mail.* groups; we should
probably drop this from TIG traffic.

--Rob
TIG admin
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
927 subscribers in 37 countries on Tue Feb 17 07:25:03 PST 1998