Re: a weird cinematography question for the TIG

IMHO, so long as you use the format described by R. Lovejoy you should be fine
on almost any TK.  I have been transfering stills on both URSA type telecines as
well as my present Quadra.  I don't use plastic slides, I simply ask for lots of
head and tail leader on the neg (any number of frames) so I can wind thru frame
by frame. (turns out to be quite quick that way).

Ken

(Is my sig OK Bill?)

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
928 subscribers in 37 countries on Tue Feb 17 04:59:50 PST 1998