[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
a weird cinematography question for the TIG
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: a weird cinematography question for the TIG
- From: VEGASDP at aol.com
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:16:00 EST
- Resent-Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:17:33 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"je-xkD.A.stB.PCJ60" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I am a DP working in the American Southwest. It's been great reading the
TIG posts. I have a question for the members.
I would like to shoot some 35mm still film. Is it possible to transfer
this 36 exposure piece of film or should I shoot a 250 exposure roll. What is
the best way to transfer "still" negatives? We would be editing all the
frames together in a collage. Will I have registration problems in the
Basically, we are going to try Starlight photography in the deep desert.
Email: vegasdp at aol.com
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
930 subscribers in 37 countries on Mon Feb 16 11:16:26 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/