[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: rob at alegria.com, telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: marketing
- From: BRETTSAW at aol.com
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:38:25 EST
- Resent-Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:40:23 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"FXzB8B.A.uQH.dj550" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Once again, let me apologize to the group.
I have e-mailed back to Rob that I will talk to my General Manager about the
I truley wanted to let the group know what I have been up to, I didnt mean for
it to come out as a marketing ploy or advertisment. When I had my own company
CMP3 Technology I was a contributor and I have many friends in the group so I
apologize to you all.
As I shared with Rob, if I am not sure if my response might be considered
marketing I will submit it to him first.
Tube Enhancement Inc. supports the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
930 subscribers in 37 countries on Sun Feb 15 17:39:36 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/