[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?
- To: J_Mendrala at compuserve.com, telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: RE: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?
- From: JSnopes at aol.com
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:49:40 EST
- Resent-Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 13:52:01 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"uEUxfC.A.zVF.ON250" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
J_Mendrala at compuserve.com writes:
>There isn't any releases in VistaVision anymore.
And there are no "releases" in Super 16 either. That doesn't mean that
neg isn't shot in that format.
There is a good bit of negative shot 8-perf, for effects work. Actually,
there _are_ release in 8 perf 35mm, but most are venue films.
Tube Enhancement Inc. supports the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
932 subscribers in 37 countries on Sun Feb 15 13:51:05 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/