[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: PAL standards
- From: cb-gaines at juno.com (C B Gaines)
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 13:45:22 -0800
- Cc: wmve at aol.com
- Resent-Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 13:49:19 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"CMiCgB.A.-PF.sK250" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I'm doing a PAL transfer early Tues am PST and I'm wondering if anyone on
either side of the pond would be willing to send me a paragraph or two
about levels I should use when setting up e.g. lowest blacks, upper video
etc., or any other differences from a normal NTSC transfer.
We've rented a PAL 3/4" deck and a PAL monitor. I believe the engineer
can switch the waveform to PAL but not the vectorscope.
I will be using a Evertz 4025 for LTC and tc/kk windows.
Thanks for any tips...
CB Gaines, colorist
Monaco Video, SF, CA
CB-Gaines at usa.net
my "permanent" address for your address book
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
Tube Enhancement Inc. supports the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
932 subscribers in 37 countries on Sun Feb 15 13:48:23 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/