[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: DVCpro
- From: tun <tun at vo.lu>
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 02:11:14 -0800
- Old-Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 11:02:12 +0100
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:40:00 -0800
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <E0y482q-0003tZ-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
does anyone has some experience with DVC-PRO (not the 50 MBit version).
How does it work in edit suites?Does it has confi-heads?Any problems
with compatibility?Picturequality?Does anyone is broadcasting in this
I would appreciate a lot any comment on this standard as well as
information on the tapetrack configuration.
Thanks in advance.
Tube Enhancement Inc. supports the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
932 subscribers in 37 countries on Sun Feb 15 09:40:04 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/