Re: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?

>> Any chance the Spirit could transfer 6-perf cinerama?
>>
>> Ursa with Metaspeed can handle it.

So, what telecines can handle VistaVision (8 perf) [without two passes
and an ugly Cinerama-like join]?

I know that there are a couple of customized Ranks out there, but is
there anything else that's stock?  Seems like anything that scans line by
line should be able to handle it.

(I once owned a VistaVision Mitchell, and have friends that still do.)

John Snopes
Muncie, Indiana

---
Tube Enhancement Inc. supports the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
932 subscribers in 37 countries on Sun Feb 15 02:14:29 PST 1998