marketing

On Feb 13, 16:17, BRETTSAW at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Re: Monitors again

> Hello and happy new year to all. Since I last chatted with you all it was
> about film cleaning, new fluids, new designs and stuff like that. Well for

I've received several complaints about Brett's recent posting, which
is quite marketing-oriented.

When I first read his message, I immediately emailed Brett privately
to inform him that his message broke the rules, and he apologized.

I would appreciate it if nobody else took his posting as a cue to
unleash their own advertising on the main TIG; there is an approved
venue for such messages, the telecine-announce supplement.  Anyone
wishing to post to that digest is welcome to contact me.

--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Tube Enhancement Inc. supports the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
931 subscribers representing 36 countries on Sat Feb 14 05:06:16 PST 1998