Re: international TIG status

On Feb 13,  9:44, "Martin Euredjian" wrote:
} Subject: Re: international TIG status

> Would it be easy to generate subcribers-per-country information as
> well?  It would be interesting to see that data.

I hereby invoke Rob's rule:

Anyone making suggestions that create more work for the TIG
administrator is thereby volunteering to do that same work.

:]

[10 hours a week is my top load, exceeded regularly, sleep-deficit
dementia withstanding]

--Rob

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to A.F. Associates for support in 1998
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 932 representing 36 countries on Fri Feb 13 15:03:31 PST 1998