bragbook, TIGNABFS

A reminder to all colorists that there exists on the TIG website a
'bragbook' page where you are encouraged to post news about your
work.  It's a bit lonely for Bob Festa and me as the only boasting
posters so far.  http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html

The February rough draft of the TIGNABFS (Telecine Internet Group NAB
Focus Sheet) will be published here in a couple of weeks.  I have
official information from the following manufacturers:

daVinci
Digital Vision
Evertz

...and anecdotal information from third parties about:

Sony
Cintel
Philips

the TIGNABFS is meant as a very brief guide to products of interest to
telecine professionals, that includes booth numbers and minimal
descriptions.

--Rob Lingelbach
TIG Administrator

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Craig Nichols of Todd-AO for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 938 on Wed Feb 11 23:15:09 PST 1998