[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fixing gate weave?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Fixing gate weave?
- From: Kat Dalton <dalton at clarityconnect.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:55:33 -0500
- References: <74964f34.34dfe29a at aol.com> <34E0C2E5.282F at clarityconnect.com>
- Reply-To: dalton at clarityconnect.com
- Resent-Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:57:31 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ZFd8eB.A.QEC.7cP40" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
JSnopes at aol.com wrote:
> Is it camera gate weave (i.e. was it shot with an Arri 16SR, and is it a
> slight diagonal weave?) or is it telecine gate weave? If it's from the
> telecine, it would probably be a lot cheaper and simpler to retransfer it
> on a telecine with a stable gate. If it's in the footage, well, I think
> you can deal with it on a Flame, but it's not a cheap fix...
Can you tell by looking if weave was caused in camera or telecine?
Thanks to Craig Nichols of Todd-AO for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 930 on Tue Feb 10 16:56:22 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/