Re: RE>Re[3]: Transformania - the Color of Light

On Feb 10, 16:55, Paul Grace wrote:
} Subject: RE>Re[3]: Transformania - the Color of Light

>> can it be safe to use on transfers of original camera negative, with
>> repeated passes?

> Slamming any system before trying it is a little blinkered.

My comments were by no means slamming the system Paul, I was asking
a question, as quoted by you above.

> Sprocket drive has a valuable life yet in imaging. Please don't
> trash it.

I don't think anyone is trashing it.  I think I'm raising a salient
point based on experience with other sprocket drive systems.

--Rob Lingelbach
Pacific Ocean Post, Santa Monica

rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Craig Nichols of Todd-AO for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 929 on Tue Feb 10 10:41:59 PST 1998