From: telecine-request
To: telecine
Subject: Looking for small digital mixer
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 1998 8:43PM

Has anyone come across a small digital mixer other than the Yamaha O3D?

I am looking for a mixer that has the ability to have both AES/EBU digital
inputs and regular analog inputs.

It needs a minimum of 2 stereo AES/EBU inputs and 2 analog line/mic level
inputs.

The output should be AES/EBU (preferably coax) and control via an editor
interface would be a bonus.

Any suggestions?

Rob Chambers, AScT.
Senior Engineer,
Vancouver Television.

 ---
thanks to Lynette Duensing for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 920 on Wed Jan 28 20:43:30 PST 1998

thanks to Lynette Duensing for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 921 on Thu Jan 29 18:19:07 PST 1998