re:Stills and Clips

Geoff Cooper wrote:
> Has anyone used a device to store clips like you would store stills?

We have for a while been using an Accom WSD hanging off DaVinci,
ostensibly as a still store but it does have the capacity of real time
rec/play which I know our colorists use to good effect. Particularly
useful in testing fgd/bgd interaction on key material which may have
undergone some sort of size/position manipulation in the TK phase.

> Has anyone any experience of the Doremi V1?

No, haven't seen one, but would be interested in opinions (unbiased, of
course!)

Mal Todd,
Omnicon

---
thanks to Lynette Duensing for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 919 on Wed Jan 28 13:17:32 PST 1998