Re: Your assistance, please.

LarryBend wrote:

> Hello:
>         After seeing the message earlier today, thought I'd put his here before I
> find out I can't.  I need your help with a survey.  If you answer the
> following questions and e-mail this back to me, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks -  Larry
>
>Larry;I would be happy to answer your questions, and I believe that the TIG is
an appropriate place to post such questions, but only under the condition
that you fully explain who you are, who you work for, why you are asking
and what you intend to do with the answers.
Spence Burton
Film Services Manager
Henninger Media Services

---
thanks to Evertz for support of the TIG in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 912 on Tue Jan 27 06:42:14 PST 1998