RE: Your assistance, please.

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 00:10:36 -0500  LarryBend wrote:
>Hello:
>	After seeing the message earlier today, thought I'd put his here before I
>find out I can't.

Based on this approach alone, I feel disinclined to lend any assistance,
especially since you ask for personal information about the respondents.
I'm sure Rob will have a thing or two to say about this as well.  I can
only speak for myself, but find this unacceptable in this forum... it's
hard enough to keep things on an even, balanced keel without this kind
of disrespect for the group.  Forget Netiquette, how about some basic
manners?

---
thanks to Evertz for support of the TIG in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 912 on Tue Jan 27 05:49:57 PST 1998