Re: Your assistance, please.

On Jan 27,  0:10, LarryBend wrote:
} Subject: Your assistance, please.

> After seeing the message earlier today, thought I'd put his here before I
> find out I can't.  I need your help with a survey.

Larry, I must say your post is quite unfair-- I asked for general
opinion on the posting of survey questions because I thought it might
be presumptuous and a disadvantageous (almost spam-like, and possibly
perceived as profit-driven) use of the TIG.

I haven't yet received enough replies to make a decision... I would
appreciate it if you would state now exactly in what way and for whom
your survey will be used.

--Rob

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
thanks to Evertz for support of the TIG in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Mon Jan 26 21:59:31 PST 1998