[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: aaton/ARRI code verses doing it by hand
- To: "'telecine at alegria.com'" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: aaton/ARRI code verses doing it by hand
- From: Graham Collett <graham.collett at vtr.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 18:49:43 -0000
- Resent-Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:52:03 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"AKUTwC.A.EUF.8ZOy0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Unfortunately our film and dat's arrive at the same time.!
> We preload the DAT into the harddisk system (SaDie for now, InDaw
> while the film is being processed. When the film arrives from the lab,
> the harddisk is ready to go.
> Spence Burton
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Fri Jan 23 10:50:30 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/