Fra: Veenotph
Til: multiple recipients of
Emne: Re:  aaton/ARRI code verses doing it by hand
Dato: 23. januar 1998 01:07

In a message dated 01/22/1998 17:56:50, you wrote:

<<For a DAT recorder to chase properly one needs about 5 seconds preroll

My understanding is that ONLY the dat recorder needs to run for five
seconds
of pre-roll, not the film camera. However I've not worked with the time
code
systems, this is my experience from shooting with a smart/dumb slate,
and not
burning the time code into the film.

Steven Gladstone

 ---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Thu Jan 22 16:30:25 PST 1998

thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Fri Jan 23 02:51:03 PST 1998