Re: Egg shell look

There are a few ways to achieve what you are looking for:

Use a filter from South London Filters directly in your machine:
Black Super mist for Neg and White super mist for pos (I haven't tried this on
Pos)
Using a K-scope
I use an Alladin switcher, defocus the luminance key and sling it ontop of the
image. This works well.  I can obviously do the same from a tape.  The
limitation I have is how out of focus I can get the lum key.

Good luck.

Ken

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Thu Jan 22 06:27:38 PST 1998