Re: Transfomania I

Dave Corbitt wrote:

> Hooray for Dave Satin opening his place up for the likes of this group. I'm
> planning to go.  I think we should try to come up with some kind of outline
> of items we all would like to see compared.  Right off the bat I can think
> of a few important areas to watch closely;
>
> 1.      Image stability for both 16 and 35mm.  Servo action / film handling.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it out for the big test, although I am
looking forward to the findings. One thing that I would be interested to hear
back on is the resolution of zooms on both machines. This would obviously be a
better test for the Spirit and the C-Reality, but I am curious none the less.
Since the Spirit is essentially a DVE zoom, compared to the manipulation of the
actual light source on the Ursa, I would be interested to hear about any
differences noticed where this is concerned.

--
Steven Flippin
Chief Engineer

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Wed Jan 21 14:48:48 PST 1998