Re: Transfomania I

>Yeah, but Dave... what about the BEER????
>
>1. Color?
>2. Ease of opening?
>3. Pleasing to the palate?
>4. Hopps (and weaves, eventually)?
>5. Compatability with chips, salsa, pretzels?
>6. Aluminum vs. glass? [not to be confused with silicon vs. vacuum]

I understand there are going to be "Transformania 1 - Feel the Magic '98"
leather jackets for all attendees.

Submissions for graphic design of the jacket logo should be sent as GIF
files to Dave Satin at SMA. I've already sent him my suggestion.

--Bob
Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Wed Jan 21 14:36:44 PST 1998