[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: Re: Transfomania I
- To: telecine group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: re: Re: Transfomania I
- From: bill topazio <bt at master.mte.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:49:15 -0500
- Resent-Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:59:41 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"WqorE.A.h1F.JGmx0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:41:22 -0500 Dave Corbitt wrote:
>Right off the bat I can think
>of a few important areas to watch closely;
>Sounds like a fun time. Hope to see at least some of you all there.
Yeah, but Dave... what about the BEER????
2. Ease of opening?
3. Pleasing to the palate?
4. Hopps (and weaves, eventually)?
5. Compatability with chips, salsa, pretzels?
6. Aluminum vs. glass? [not to be confused with silicon vs. vacuum]
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Wed Jan 21 12:58:45 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/