Re: Transfomania I

At 01:35 AM 1/21/98 -0800, Mike Orton wrote:
>Shoot! I can't make this date. Can anyone else go from LA? If not would BT
>or DC (both well known on the Left Coast) be able to attend and give us a
>run-down?

<FANTASY>
Wouldn't it be nice nice if there were standardization between telco
digital video service codecs?  I, for one would chip in for some Vyvx time
so that we in LA could all gather together in one place and watch this by
remote!
Alas.....I don't think New York's using RE America component service.....,
and the Nortel composite stuff would not be adequate for quality judgements.
</FANTASY>

Cheers,
Phil

Phil Mendelson      philm at hollydig.com
                    philm at deltanet.com
"Animals are our friends...............
but they won't take us to the airport."

---
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Wed Jan 21 08:14:54 PST 1998