Re: Transfomania I

At 4:48 PM 1/19/98, Dave.Satin at SMAvid.com wrote:

>Participants are invited to bring their 35mm OCN, IP, or Print to SMA
>on Saturday, 31 January 1998 starting at 3:00pm. Recording of the
>transferred material, not to exceed 5 minutes in length, may be
>accomplished on D1, D2, DigiBeta, DCT, Beta SP or Umatic. Please
>bring your own stock to record on. Additionally, Stills may taken and
>stored as Pict files on Syquest, Jaz, or Zip drives.

Shoot! I can't make this date. Can anyone else go from LA? If not would BT
or DC (both well known on the Left Coast) be able to attend and give us a
run-down?

Speak out please, Gentlemen, your audience awaits!

Mike

P.S. maybe videoconferencing would work? Any takers?

thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Wed Jan 21 01:38:00 PST 1998