Day for Night

>Nope, not true. our low-level vision (rods) do not give any perceived
>colour, because they are luminance only. Nor am I sure they are =
particularly
>blue-sensitive. Even if they were, the perception would still be
>black-and-white.

Almost true,  the rods see monochrome but the cones are still active and
they see what colour is there,  because the moon reflects the sun and the
reflected light is ...Blue...., it appears that every thing has a blue
wash.

The detail is monochrome and the colour is influenced by the reflected
light.   Sound familiar......second year colour Imagery in  college......you
guys should know that like the back of your...joy balls...

PS   I knew it would come in handy at some later stage.  I didn't  fall
asleep that lesson.

Rod Sommerich

---
thanks to Rod Wayne and SanLab Systems for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Tue Jan 20 03:34:24 PST 1998