Re: DVNR ANR

I do agree with you, but then again I haven't really found anyone doing any
better....  I seem to remember a test tape from BTS on their MNR11 that worked
perfectly on the MNR 11, but put anything else through it and nothing worked!  I
remember they owned up to that one and out came better software.  I think you
have to experiment with all of them.

Ken

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
thanks to Rod Wayne and SanLab Systems for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Mon Jan 19 20:23:06 PST 1998