Re: DVNR ANR

As per all NR's, my recommendation is use only as much as you really need!
I would also say keep away from using the pre filtering unless you are
trying to cope with heavy duty noise.

Spend a little time setting it up using a split to see what you are
attacking and you should be fine.

Ken

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
thanks to Rod Wayne and SanLab Systems for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Jan 19 07:15:23 PST 1998