Re[5]: On The Soapbox (was singing fat ladies)

At 2:17 PM 1/13/98, drom at duart.com wrote:

>     The more I think about Daves' offer the more I like it. I will call
>     him in a day or two to see if it really is feasible. We would have to
>     be very flexible and maybe even do it on a Saturday morning so as not
>     to interfere with SMA making money.

OK,OK. If you guys can deal with an offensive loudmouthed West Coast Brit,
I wanna tag along.

Wait a second....its NYC: of course you can deal with the above!

But I am serious about getting on a plane...... let me know.

Mike

thanks to Rod Wayne and SanLab Systems for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Sun Jan 18 15:24:01 PST 1998