Re: Re: Sony VX1000 mini DV- Video Recorder Enable

>I'd be interested to hear from anyone thats made a composite, component or
>YC converter to DV so the camera recorder could be used as a stand alone
>recorder for lipstick cameras etc.

A friend of mine has been working with some NASA people on converting the
little JVC DV recorder to take analog inputs -- it'd be great onboard an
Aaton w/tap for instant dailies (and digital audio, too), or as a
standalone.

There are a lot of tricks to it, not nearly as easy as it seemed.  But if
you are interested, I'll put him in touch with you -- he's not on the TIG.

John Snopes

---
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Wed Jan 14 21:40:17 PST 1998