Re: On The Fat Soapbox

 I don't remember if Flame/Inferno can
> > take in 4:4:4.   My guess is that probably nobody does this and clients
> > don't even ask for it ('cause they might not know better)... clearly
there's
> > information there that is not being displayed or carried throughout the
> > process.

	Even if you could, the problem is that in a telecine session you often
deal with a lot of footage, a take that lasts a whole camera roll even if 5
frames of it is in the cut will be laid on entirely, some times with
multipasses, takes a bit if disk space and the client always wants a tape
anyway.

	Jean-Clement

---
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Wed Jan 14 15:52:49 PST 1998