Re[5]: On The Soapbox (was singing fat ladies)

Rob asks:

Dom, would you honor us with a report on this affair for the TIG
subscribers unable to attend?

--Rob

     You forget that I have the distinct privilege of working with one of
     the masters of TIG information, the all wise and all powerful Chris
     Bacon. I would never presume to overstep my limits as a simple paper
     pusher and enter into the world of techno talk. I leave that to people
     more talented than me ( don't you love the way I just nominated
     Chris).
     The more I think about Daves' offer the more I like it. I will call
     him in a day or two to see if it really is feasible. We would have to
     be very flexible and maybe even do it on a Saturday morning so as not
     to interfere with SMA making money.

     Domenic Rom

---
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Wed Jan 14 11:31:39 PST 1998