Re: Teleshade filter/Masking values

On Jan 14,  9:41, Dave Corbitt wrote:
} Subject: Re: Teleshade filter/Masking values

> used to be posted on the TIG is the way to get good separation. I'm not
> sure what happened to these postings, they used to be in the reference
> section of the TIG.  Rob? can you tell the group how to get to these pages?

they have been, are, and always will be available at:

http://www.alegria.com/telecine/masking.html

...and linked to the archives page:

http://www.alegria.com/tig3/archives.html

--Rob

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 909 on Wed Jan 14 07:58:53 PST 1998