Re: Re[2]: On The Soapbox (was singing fat ladies)

On Jan 13, 11:10, drom at duart.com wrote:
} Subject: Re[2]: On The Soapbox (was singing fat ladies)

>      NYC colorists would be a great thing. I say we do it within the next three
>      weeks. Dave you supply the beer and I'll supply the chips.

Dom, would you honor us with a report on this affair for the TIG
subscribers unable to attend?

--Rob

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 909 on Wed Jan 14 08:44:34 PST 1998