Re: MARKETING HELP -Reply

On Jan 9, 17:37, "David L. Tosh" wrote:
} Subject: Re: MARKETING HELP -Reply

> Do you have a reasonable response or do you intend to throw mud over the wall?

though I still believe David Fenton's posting shouldn't have gone to
the main TIG --because of the product promotion it contained-- it
seems the salient points are worth debate.  I hope any tendencies
toward hyperbolic marketing are controlled.

--Rob
TIG administrator

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Fri Jan  9 20:27:55 PST 1998