Re: MARKETING HELP -Reply

At 02:32 PM 1/9/98 -0700, Steve Russell <SRussell at MAIL.PHBTSUS.COM> wrote:
>Calm down and breathe deeply - its only television - nobody dies.
>
>Steve Russell
>Marketing Manager - Film Imaging Products

Steve,

You project an emotion onto Mr. Fenton's posting that I didn't detect. Of
course I am not in your position. Your flippant response doesn't address my
question of how you support your claims in print in the light of what I
believe is accurate, public information about the actual hardware.

Do you have a reasonable response or do you intend to throw mud over the wall?

David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood

---
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Fri Jan  9 17:42:13 PST 1998