Re: 'Marketing help' explained

At 11:32 AM 1/9/98 -0800, Rob wrote:
>Before everyone on the TIG gets in an uproar-- which will probably
>happen anyway-- I'll explain something here.
>
>David Fenton's post of today that is indeed blantant advertising was
>never intended for the TIG main group--
>. . .
>--Rob
>TIG adnministrator

It is Rob's call but when I read Mr. Fenton's post, my marketing alarm
didn't sound off. His comments seemed respectful to the competition and
helped to clarify the current situation. Yes, references to the future
product do step over the line but I guess I have been reading trade
magazines long enough to have a well developed hype filter in place.

David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood

---
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Fri Jan  9 17:29:42 PST 1998