Re: Awakening Spirit

On Jan 9,  9:38, Bob Festa wrote:
} Subject: Awakening Spirit

> Just returned from a couple weeks off with fresh eyes and perspective in
> the Spirit DataCine, and I thought I would share some immediate

An administrative point I'd like to make:

David Fenton today sent to the main TIG a detailed message regarding
C-Reality and Spirit, which was rejected for reasons other than
content (the sending address wasn't subscribed to the TIG).

Mr. Fenton's message, however, will be sent out as a part of the
-announce digest, when it matures in the next day or two.

--Rob

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Fri Jan  9 10:28:07 PST 1998