PTR's

I have had a fair amount of experience with various PTR's on Cintel type
telecines, including the old style putty rollers that were placed at the
top of the machine (were the slide changer would be).

Anyway, now I am using a Quadra and am having confusion over the design
of the brackets.  I am using PTR's at the moment which I am not really
sure that I am happy with as I have suffered a substantial amount of
wear on them.  The manufacturer/supplier has helped as much as they
reasonably can; so now I would very much like to hear comments from
other users/knowledgable people so that I have more information to play
with.

Thanks,

Ken
--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Fri Jan  9 08:30:50 PST 1998