cinematography.com

You wrote:
>Thanks Spence but CML is at www.cinematography.net the other address is
>something else I won't talk about :-)
>Cheers
>Geoff BoyleTo all...
Whoops! I just glanced at my bookmark file and ASSUMED... well, you know
the rest. My apologies to anyone who was misled. The CML is a worthy
adjunct to the TIG for folks in the transfer business. BTW, Geoff, I went
to cinematography.com and found only an announcement that they were
moving their site to a faster server, so now I am really curious as to
what you won't talk about! ;-)
Spence Burton

---
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Fri Jan  9 05:56:59 PST 1998