Re[2]: day for night

     Martin Euredjian wrote:

     <Folks at the CML list may be a lot more familiar with what to do for
     <a conventional film finish situation where you have the lab do the
     <color timing.  Still, it'd be interesting to learn what the non-video
     <folks have to say about this.

     Not so Martin. You have to remember that only something on the order
     of 25% of the negative exposed today EVER gets printed to film.  The
     vast majority is transferred to video and as a result I don't know if
     I would consider today's cinematographers "non-video folks".  A DP
     today is fast gaining as much (or more) new information about video as
     he or she is about film.

     Rick Anthony

---
Thanks to Gary Adams for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 910 on Thu Jan  8 22:01:05 PST 1998