Re: cerulean

On Jan 8, 18:08, Martin Euredjian wrote:
} Subject: Re: cerulean

> He may be talking about a company named "Cerulean" and based in Santa Monica.
> I think it's a relatively new place.  They are into colorizing black and

ahh... it starts to make sense.  The former CST, Color Systems
Technology.  thanks.

--Rob

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Gary Adams for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Thu Jan  8 19:17:34 PST 1998