Re: cerulean

>I've just been asked by an agency producer if I have any familiarity
>with the 'cerulean process'.

He may be talking about a company named "Cerulean" and based in Santa Monica.
I think it's a relatively new place.  They are into colorizing black and
white film ... like American Film Technologies used to do.  Their
"process", I would guess, uses much more current equipment and techniques
to make it happen.

-Martin Euredjian

---
Thanks to Gary Adams for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Thu Jan  8 18:10:09 PST 1998