cerulean

I've just been asked by an agency producer if I have any familiarity
with the 'cerulean process'.

I told him I've toned and tinted with cerulean, but if there is a
particular additional aspect to the 'cerulean process' then I'll be
interested to know of it.

Does anyone have experience with this term?

Incidentally, there is often more cachet in the words used to
describe a process than there is in the result.

--Rob Lingelbach
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
Santa Monica, CA

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Gary Adams for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Thu Jan  8 17:11:23 PST 1998