[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: cerulean
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:11:21 -0800
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:12:18 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Xu1RMB.A.iuB.AlXt0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
I've just been asked by an agency producer if I have any familiarity
with the 'cerulean process'.
I told him I've toned and tinted with cerulean, but if there is a
particular additional aspect to the 'cerulean process' then I'll be
interested to know of it.
Does anyone have experience with this term?
Incidentally, there is often more cachet in the words used to
describe a process than there is in the result.
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
Santa Monica, CA
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
Thanks to Gary Adams for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Thu Jan 8 17:11:23 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
- Re: cerulean
- From: Martin Euredjian <martin at hollydig.com>