Re: day for night

On Jan 7,  0:19, Martin Euredjian wrote:
} Subject: Re: day for night

> Generally speaking the range is 1.5 to 2.5 stops max.  There are many
> factors beyond this that can affect the look. Lighting is VERY important in

Thanks Martin, Tony Clark, et al. who helped me with this.

several suggested that this go to the CML (cinematography
mailinglist)..  good idea, but there are many DP's who subscribe to
the TIG, who are happy to contribute.

I worked on a series of commercials today with DP (and TIG subscriber)
Fred Goodich, who informed me that Tiffen makes a specific day for
night filter.

--Rob Lingelbach
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post
Santa Monica, CA

rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
TIG subscriber count is 912 on Wed Jan  7 22:19:59 PST 1998